Suzhou PCO Imaging Technology, a wholly owned subsidiary of PCO AG Germany, is a leading specialist and innovator in digital imaging used in scientific and industrial applications such as life and physical science, high-speed imaging and advanced machine vision.
What we offer:
- working for a renowned high technology company in the international market
- safe and challenging working environment with international exposure
- innovative products and technologies focusing on scientific and industrial applications
- cooperation with our teams in Asia, Europe and North America
- performance based competitive compensation
- comprehensive training and a career development path
- Bachelor/Master’s degree from an accredited University with specialization in the life or physics sciences, electrical / optical engineering, or similar
- 3 - 6 years business development and/or sales working experience in imaging/vision, instrumentation or microscopy areas; ideally familiar with scientific, industrial, or microscope cameras and relevant imaging technologies, with business and sales development experience in the China mainland market; experience with cutting-edge microscopy imaging solutions would be an additional advantage
- experience in prospecting, developing and managing key accounts and sales partners for business growth
- experience in sales of technical products, negotiating contracts, identifying new business areas of growth
- experience in organizing and leading marketing events such as workshops, tradeshows, channel training, etc.
- excellent communication in Chinese, with good reading & writing communication in English, and basic oral communication in English is necessary
- excellent ability to work as part of a team and independently (self-driven)
- willingness to travel (mostly in North China)
- good experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- market and business development primarily in North China, which includes supporting/growing our sales channels and OEM’s
- planning and organization of roadshows, workshops, exhibitions, online marketing campaigns, channel training sessions, etc.
- developing business plans and defining new product opportunities in key markets
- provide technical and product-related consultation, support, training and demonstrations to end users, channel partners and OEMs
- end-user sales of our products in areas not covered by our sales channels
- domestic and occasional international travel is required
Ideally, we are seeking a candidate based in North China, specifically in Beijing & Tianjin, with support provided by our office in Suzhou in addition to other PCO offices. We will also consider exceptional candidates in other areas of China.
Suzhou PCO Imaging Technology Co., Ltd., Room A10, 4th Floor, Building 4, Ascendas Xinsu Square, No. 5 Xinghan Street Suzhou Industrial Park, China 215021, email@example.com